Lock to any Weaver style base. Allows quick removal and installation while maintaining rifles zero.
- Remove the slave screws from the top of the rifle’s receiver. Align the bases with the holes and attach them with the base mounting screws (bases and screws not provided). A thread adhesive such as Loctite should be used to secure these screws to the receiver. DO NOT ALLOW THREAD ADHESIVE TO GET INTO THE ACTION.
- Place the saddle on the base and align the hole in the saddle with the crossbolt slot in the base. Push the crossbolt through the saddle and attach the thumb nut. The head of the crossbolt must fit into the recessed side of the saddle. Position the thumb nut on either the left or right side to avoid interference with the operation of the firearm (left side for Thunderhawk and Fire Hawk) and then tighten the thumb nut.
- Separate the saddle and mount cap with a screwdriver.
- Set the scope into the bottom of the saddles. Position mount cap with lip fitting the saddle slot and secure with mount cap screws.
- Make sure you have adequate eye relief, then tighten thumb nuts with screw driver and tighten the four mount cap screws securely. DO NOT THREAD ADHESIVE ON MOUNT CAP SCREWS.
American Made Accessory