Easy to install precision manufactured using the finest materials.
- Be certain you have the proper Kwik-Site mount.
- Position mounts on receiver. Most front and rear mounts can be reversed for proper scope positioning and eye relief.
- Use Lok-Tite on base screw threads only.
- Place scope in ring, position caps over scope, and tighten cap screws finger tight.
- Level crosshairs and set proper eye relief ( at least three inches from eye or eye glass lenses).
- Tighten cap screws keeping the gap between base and cap even (caution: do not use Lok-Tite on cap screws).
- Bore sight and shoot in.
Made in USA